Saturday, August 30, 2008

the first day i came to Carbondale

when i came here, i felt a little nervous and excited. Mrs. carter picked us up after we got out the train. She took us to the chinese restrautant which was named new kahala. I ate my first chinese food in the U.S. That was not bad. Then she arranged us to live in boom 2.
What a mess room!



Since i came a new place, i looked around everyday. I went to student center and rec center. I saw many native students and international students. I also met chinese. They helped me a lot. Athrough this was a small city, i liked it. i still like it now.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that Miss Carter was there to help you and that she took you to the New Kahala. How did it compare to food at home?
Good job. I like the picture you posted.