Tuesday, September 9, 2008

my favourite food






My favourite food is Peking Roast Duck. Peking Roast Duck has a long history, it is known as NO.1 food in the world. It is realy tasty and health. It is good food for yonung and old.
The raw materail of Peking Roast Duck is force-feed duck. Because it is filled for a short time, fattening fast, and fresh. It is the best raw material to produce duck. Using fruit tree to bake it very carfully, the furnace temperature should be controled. when is done, people eat it with sweet fermented flour paste,green Chinese onion,and cucumber.
I have missed Peking Roast Duck since i come to Carbondale. If i have a opportunity to go back to China, i must eat it. If you travel to China, you should taste it. After that, you will never forget it.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It does look very good. I hope I get a chance to try it.
I know I've heard of it before. No wonder, it looks amazing!